DRDO Robotics and Unmanned Systems Exposition (DRUSE) is designed to serve as an open platform to popularize and synergize the national talent in the areas of robotics amongst students for conceptualization, design & development of unmanned systems for defence applications.
- Invitation for proposals start from 14 October 2017
- Last date of receipt of proposals is 15 December 2017
Motivation and Incentives:
- Award / prize money for students
- National level recognition & visibility for all participants
- Exposure to fraternity of robotics & unmanned systems
- Possibility to work with DRDO on cutting edge technologies
- A platform to showcase products/technologies
About DRUSE: Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) wishes to harness the multifaceted talent available in the country on Robotics and Unmanned systems. DRDO aims to tap these indigenous capabilities to create a platform for the development of futuristic defence systems. The objective of this exposition is to identify and nurture novel ideas in different parts of our country. This is an exposition of ideas to support our defence forces to gain the decisive edge in future warfare. This exposition targets national talent among student community from engineering background currently undergoing UG or PG only.
For More and Full Details Visit: https://rac.gov.in/druse/index/
Courtesy: DRUSE (All Content and Images are copyright of their owners
If you feel that any image or information violates your copyright, please write to email@example.com to have it taken down.
Students / Insitute / University may contact Tech Counsellor Team for Technical Assistance. Best wishes to all participants 🙂