Android is one of the most-used operating systems when it comes to smartphones. But, like any other thing, Android to gets slow and sluggish after some time of usage. In order to improve your Android, you should definitely focus on optimizing your smartphone with necessary procedures. Read this detailed guide on how to optimize your Android for better performance and help yourself.
Have you ever faced issues with your Android’s performance, which can sometimes get sluggish and slow? Well, most of the Android devices roll out slower performance after using for quite some time. This operating system from Google is still one of the most-used for its amazing set of features. But, one should definitely take care of their Android device appropriately to ensure the quality of performance doesn’t go bearish. If you’re wondering how to optimize your Android for better performance, there are actually a lot of methods, but here are some of the most effective ones:
Here are some of the best ways to optimize your Android for better performance:
When people try to optimize their Android for better performance, they usually try all the fancy apps which may not be really effective. The best way to optimize an Android is to focus on the fundamentals of the system rather than trying to work a quick fix with a 3rd party application. Have a look at some of the highly effective and efficient ways of optimizing your Android for better performance:
- Update your Operating System: Many people simply neglect updating their Android OS, thinking that it doesn’t really make any difference. They’re completely wrong and the outdated Android OS seriously affects your Android performance in a negative way. Your device notifies you whenever there’s a new update patch available and all you have to do is, simply allowing the update to be downloaded and installed. Keeping your Android OS up-to-date can also increase the security of your device, as these updates are patched with security essentials.
- Uninstall Bloatware: If you’re wondering what exactly bloatware is, they’re simply the pre-installed applications in your Android by your device’s manufacturer or carrier. Most of these apps are not really important or necessary, which is why you need to get rid of them. Furthermore, these apps take up a lot of space and uninstalling these apps can really clean up your storage, thus speeding up your Android’s performance. You may not be able to uninstall some of these bloatware apps though. Like cleaning up disk space on Windows or any other device, you can use third-party apps to clean your Android device too.
- Don’t use Live Wallpapers: When Android was introduced to the world, one of the most exciting features that has made people fall in love with this operating software is the Live Wallpapers. There’s no denying that live wallpapers are cool and fun, but they’re serious resource-drainers. Not only they utilize a lot of your Android’s CPU, they also drain your battery with a serious pace, thus slowing down your phone and draining your batter at the same time. Try to avoid using live wallpapers to improve your Android’s performance.
- Disable unnecessary Sync: The Sync feature in your Android is a great one, since your data and information is instantly updated and made available to you. Android features a wide range of automatic sync options, among which only a few are important and essential. For example, gmail sync should be an important feature to most people, since it delivers instant emails to the user and notifies them. But there are several other sync options that people don’t use regularly. Additionally, automatic sync constantly uses the CPU power of your Android along with batter and internet. Disable whatever Sync options you don’t find useful to optimize your Android for better performance.
- Switch off Animations: One of the best features of a smartphone, regardless of whether it’s Android or any other, is simply the Animations. They’re really attractive while using your Android, but they’re heavy consumers of your device’s CPU power. To disable animations, you should tap into the developer options of your Android.
Today, smartphones are not just phones with a few extra options, as they possess wide range of features and functionalities. To ensure that your Android works properly without any lagging and sluggish operation, one must allot higher priority to the optimization aspect. The above-mentioned ways are some of the highly effective and efficient methods for people who’re looking out on how to optimize your Android for better performance. Additionally, you can also erase cache regularly to better your Android’s performance.
Contributor: Dinesh Lakhwani is a founder & blogger at TechCommuters. He loves to explore and write topics related to technology & cyber security. In his leisure time, he spends his time riding on his cruiser bike.
This article is published under Guest Post policy of Tech Counsellor
If you feel that any image or information violates your copyright, please write to email@example.com to have it taken down.