Read on Intellectual Property / Copyright Issue (Image and Information)
If you feel that any image or information violates your copyright, please write to email@example.com to have it taken down.
Copyright: Material featured on this site may be reproduced free of charge in any format or media without requiring specific permission. This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not being used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. Where the material is being published or issued to others, the source must be prominently acknowledged. However, the permission to reproduce this material does not extend to any material on this site, which is explicitly identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorization to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
This website and its content (some) is copyright of Tech Counsellor – © Tech Counsellor 2016. Some rights reserved.
All information, content, services and software / images displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with the Website, (hereinafter referred to as the “Content”), as well as its selection and arrangement, is either owned by Us or the respective Author/Creator, who shall be duly credited. You may use the Content only through the Website, and solely for your personal, non-commercial use, however for a third party please ensure it before using it.
Except where otherwise Noted content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other forms of electronic retrieval system.
Image Policy: Some images are the copyright content of the Tech Counsellor, However some are used for the representation purpose only. Apart from where otherwise is noted the Images and Third-party logos and marks are registered trademarks of their respective owners. TechCounsellor does not hold any copyright for them.
Intellectual Property Complaints: We respect the intellectual property of others. If You believe Your work has been copied in a way that constitutes infringement or is aware of any infringing material on the Website, you can report the infringement by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org ; we will surely take necessary action within next 48 Hour (on working days).
Membership Terms (ToC/ToS): We respect privacy of the users.
- Joining Tech Counsellor as a “Member” under any category has nothing to do with the ‘Employability’.
- We may access your Google Profile or any other account associated to the Email ID you have provided in order to built your online presence on our site.
- We may put your ‘Name, Dept, Designation, Organization, State/Country Data, or any other relevant data’ on our website in order to show your digital presence on our website as our “Member”
- If at any time, we update or modify our ToC / ToS, that shall be notified and will be updated here only.
- We will not share your data to any third party, whatsoever the condition be.
- Your profile shall be placed on our website under Members List.
- Joining Tech Counsellor as a Member does not comply for any legal status or association with our Group. However, you can consider your self only as a Member on Volunteer Basis.
- You get to our list of Subscribers.
- You Agree to Terms and Condition laid by our Group Time to Time.
- If at any stage you would like to Cease your membership. Send Email to email@example.com with membership number and make request for the same.
Terms & Conditions : By accessing this website, you agree that Tech Counsellor will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss arising from the use of the information and the material contained in this website. Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the content of this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. Under no circumstances will Tech Counsellor be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss or use, of data, arising out of or in connection with use of this website. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India. The information posted on this website could include hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by Government or non-Government/private organizations. Tech Counsellor is providing these links and pointers solely for your information and convenience. When you select a link to an outside website, you are leaving the Tech Counsellor website and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website. Tech Counsellor, does not guarantee the availability of such linked pages at all times. Tech Counsellor, cannot authorize the use of copyright materials contained in linked website. Users are advised to request such authorization from the owner of the linked website. .
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Tech Counsellor Team
For Complaint / Copyright Issue etc: firstname.lastname@example.org