Call for Papers
Original papers pertaining to the conference areas of interest are invited for NCRAST-2017. The authors are required to submit the full-length paper including text, figures, graph, tables, references etc. not exceeding 06 pages.
The paper should be typed with MS-Word 97/2003 in a Single column in Times New Roman Font with Size-12 and Line Spacing 1.0. The first page of the paper should include Title (in Bold Font), Author(s)' Name, Institutional Address, Email address with Abstract (maximum 250 words) and keywords (3 to 5).
The authors are requested to submit the full paper/article latest by October 25, 2017 through online submission form available in the weblink Click Here
Important Dates for Paper Submission
Last Date for Paper Submission: 25 October 2017
Acceptance Notification: 01 November 2017
Author Registration: 10 November 2017
Conference: 11-12 November 2017
Conference Registration Fee (in INR)
- General Delegates/Academician: 800/-
- Student/Research Scholars: 500/-
- Industry Delegates: 1000/-
- Each Accompanying Member: 400/-
- Participation in the scientific presentation.
- Participation in welcome & closing ceremony.
- Conference material
- Lunch and Coffee/ tea during the session.
- Non-author delegates are also welcome to register for the conference.
- The best paper award will be given in each session.
- Access code for Tech Counsellor Membership
- One Best Conference Paper Award: by Tech Counsellor
Mode of Payment
Delegates are required to register for the conference latest by 10 November 2017 after the acceptance of the paper. The registration fee can be paid in the following forms:
- Demand Draft: In favour of “Director SIT Pithoragarh” payable at Pithoragarh.
- Account Details: (For Net Banking or Direct Bank Transfer)
Account Name: Director SIT Pithoragarh
Bank Name: State Bank of India, Pithoragarh
A/C No. : 32041922883
Branch Code: 000700
NEFT/IFS Code: SBIN0000700
MICR Code: 262002999
- Online Registration (Gmail ID is required) is Mandatory for all participants and delegates.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the participant. However registered delegates coming from different parts of India can avail shared accommodation facility included as a part of registration package (for this please contact on the firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Delegates are required to submit a request for lodging arrangements during the registration procedure ( email@example.com ). Delegates are however free to make their own arrangements for accommodation in Pithoragarh City at their own cost.
- Authors with more than one accepted papers must register for each paper.
- At least one author of the paper should register for the conference.
- Selected paper without registration fees will not be entertained for presentation and publication in conference proceedings.
- Post-conference tour shall be organized to nearby worth visiting places.