BackApps – The basic backup app
Recently, one of our old user and an Engineering graduate student has developed her first app on Google Play Store, we congratulate her for this achievement. This is Guest Post article to discus more about that app. Share, install and provide your valuable feedback on BackApps. This will surely help to boost the motivation of the young mind in app development field.
Want to share something about your work, contact us !
How did I end up with BackApps?
Saving backup of user installed apps on device without saving apks or data is light and easy – BackApps does exactly the same
- Light and fast one click backup to Google Drive
- BackApps works in offline mode – backup will be synced to Google drive when connected to the internet
- Sharing backup and checking your saved backup is also possible in offline mode
- Backups all user installed applications (without app’s data)
- backup takes less memory in Google Drive(in KBs) as it does not save apk files of apps
- Reinstalling backed up apps is done with the help of Google Play account
- Want all your apps back on formatted device or on new purchased device?
Reinstall them with BackApps
Note: Google Play is trademark of Google Inc.
What other users says about this app:
Jackson Joseph: (*****) Good one…Saves time and effort of backups..Suggested for everyone..the UI is good…colour combination is nice…overall a good app 🙂
I liked the app, but the UX was a bit below expectation (though it’s fine for such early stage) but if u have revision then do work on that and also could i have an option of which apps to backup and not everything.
Mukesh Kestwal: Fantastic
Sunil Rathode: Very Nice
This app is developed by Pinky Walve. If you want to connect with her write email on email@example.com or you can visit her blog at Link to Blog
If you feel that any image or information violates your copyright, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to have it taken down.